When you reserve our farm for your wedding, you can have piece of mind knowing that we have a one event per weekend policy. This means that you will have exclusive use of the farm on Friday night and on Saturday from 9am until Midnight.
We also include the following amenities with your rental.
* On site event manager
* Custom seating layouts
* 150 White folding ceremony chairs
* 150 X-back wooden reception chairs
* 60″ Round or 6′ rectangular tables
* Wireless internet throughout the farm
* Sonos music speakers
* Evening Bonfires
* Set up and breakdown of ceremony chairs
* Set up and break down of reception tables, chairs, linens
* Indoor, outdoor and covered ceremony options
* Friday or Saturday night overnight stay in cottage
Our seasonal catering menus are inspired by delicious ingredients sourced from our farm and our community of farmers and artisan partners. Your beautiful wedding day feast will be uniquely designed to reflect your vision and preferences. Our catering package includes a personal catering consultation and menu proposal, elegant white ceramic plates, bowls and platters, silver flatware, water glasses and professional service staff.
Our catering package includes:
* Personal catering consultation and menu proposal
* Elegant white ceramic plates, bowls and platters
* Silver flatware
* Professional and friendly wait staff
* Seasonal menu tasting for two
* Set up and breakdown of serving ware, glassware and linens
* Set up, lighting and breakdown of candles
Your bar menu will feature beers from local craft breweries and delicious wines that have been selected to compliment your wedding day
feast. Our lovely “His and Hers” signature cocktails are made with fresh ingredients from our garden and premium spirits.
We offer a collaborative approach to our wedding coordination services. Our skilled planning team and preferred vendors work together to make your wedding day dreams come true! Relax and celebrate with friends and family while our team puts all of the final details in place.
Ready to learn more?
CLICK HERE to schedule your tour or book our beautiful venue for your special day!