WEDDING COORDINATION SERVICES
Initial Consultation (6 -12 Months Prior to Wedding Day) — Design & Decor
– Discuss bride’s vision for wedding ceremony and reception.
– Discuss tabletop selections (linens, flatware, glassware, candles)
– Discuss rentals, floral and signage needs
– Set up and personalize BBF aisleplanner.com website planning portal
– Exchange important contact information for wedding vendors.
1 Month Consultation
– Go over wedding weekend timeline.
– Discuss all vendors and rentals; BBF planner can take over as point of contact for vendors.
– Discuss floor plans, seating charts, and overall event layout.
– Discuss family and friends’ roles in wedding weekend.
– Exchange important contact information for wedding participants.
Wedding Week — Monday Meeting and Final Steps
– Meeting on the Monday before the wedding to go over final details and itineraries.
– Final calls to vendors throughout the week to confirm rental drop-offs, arrival of services, etc.
Setup & Rehearsal
– Initial ceremony and/or reception setup before the couple and family arrives for rehearsal.
– Oversee rehearsal and coordinate processional, recessional, and other key ceremony events (special music, readings, etc.)
– Last-minute details and questions!
– Oversee vendor drop-offs and final details of wedding setup.
– Act as the point-of-contact for friends, family, and other wedding participants.
– Coordinate procession and recession.
– Handle personal items (guest book, wedding favors, etc.)
– Emergency Wedding Kit (available if needed)
– Oversee catering setup and dinner service
– Act as point-of-contact between DJ and bridal party to maintain timeline for reception events (toasts, cake-cutting, dances, etc.)
– Facilitate transportation (party buses, etc.) and secure personal items at the end of the night (gifts, bouquets, etc.)
Wedding Coordination Package : $1800
Ready to learn more?
CLICK HERE to schedule your tour or book our beautiful venue for your special day!