2018/2019 WEDDING RATES
HIGH SEASON (April, May, June, September, October, November)
LOW SEASON (January, February, March, July, August, December)
*All rates are based on a 12-hour time block for events up to 150 guests. All rates may change based on certain holidays, special events, and size of event. Please inquire about pricing for additional hours for a rehearsal dinner or send off brunch.
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL RATE
- Exclusive use for a 12-hour rental
- Exclusive use of the property on the event date, we do not book multiple events on the same day.
- Three hours for rehearsal and drop off on Friday
- One two-hour bridal portrait or engagement photo session prior to your event date, based on availability, must be scheduled in advance
- Site Manager available to answer questions
- One two-hour vendor meeting prior to event date based on availability, must be scheduled in advance
- Complimentary use of Blue Bell Farm equipment including 25 66” round tables, 150 X-back chairs, 150 white folding chairs. (Set-up and breakdown is included) *Please note, hours for portraits, vendor meeting, and rehearsal are non- transferable.
- Set up and breakdown of all linens, plates, glassware, napkins and silverware.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
To confirm and book a date, we require a signed contract and 50% of the rental rate with tax. The remainder of the venue rental balance and a $1,000 refundable damage deposit is due 30 days prior to your wedding.
On Saturday the 12-hour block of time may take place between 9AM and 12AM. Friday rehearsal and drop off may take place between the hours of 3PM and 6PM. All vendors must be completely broken down and exit the property no later than 12AM on Saturday
— 3030 Highway 240, Fayette, MO. 65248
We accept checks and all major credit cards. With use of a credit card, a 3.5% fee will be charged.
CAPACITY AND TENTING
Our diverse spaces at Blue Bell Farm can accommodate events up to 150.
We do not allow tenting of any kind. We have a covered deck that may be used for a sheltered ceremony option or for additional reception seating.
Blue Bell Farm can accommodate 75 cars. We highly encourage providing shuttles for guests. For events expecting more than 75 cars, we require shuttles be provided.
We have our own in-house event coordination services that are available to our guests at an additional cost.
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased and served by Blue Bell Farm. Outside alcohol is prohibited.
We provide our wedding guests with delicious, seasonally inspired catering options. Outside catering is prohibited.
We can provide you with a list of our preferred vendors. While we do not require the use of our preferred vendors, we do recommend them as they have worked with the venue and Management before.
All events must have event insurance from wedsafe.com. In addition, we recommend clients secure Wedding Cancellation insurance as well. You can find more information at Wedsafe.com.
All events will be charged a one-time $175 cleaning fee.
For the safety of your guests, no unattended children are permitted at Blue Bell Farm. Depending on the number and ages of children attending, childcare services may be required. Please inquire with Blue Bell Farm Management for more details.
Ready to learn more?
CLICK HERE to schedule your tour or book our beautiful venue for your special day!