BLUE BELL FARM DINNERS
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our farm dinners highlight and celebrate the best of the Midwest region. Menu ingredients are either grown on our farm or they are sourced from neighboring farms and artisans that we know and love. Our talented chefs design the menu in the weeks leading up to the event and are inspired by the best ingredients available.
Our spring, summer and fall dinners will take place outside on our deck and patios (weather permitting). Please dress accordingly and remember to wear appropriate shoes. It can get chilly when the sun goes down at night, even after a warm day, so please come prepared with a jacket or throw to keep you cozy. We also recommend you bring a hat or sunglasses as needed.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Disinfecting all touchable surfaces such as tables, doorknobs and handrails immediately prior to your event.
- Opening all doors (weather permitting) to reduce touch points.
- Adding sanitizing dispensers, touches soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers in the mens and Womens restrooms.
- Adding sanitizing stations by the entrance and patio doors.
- Mandating that our bartending, kitchen and service staff always wear masks, and also disposable gloves during dinner service.
- Checking in with staff and vendors prior to arrival to make sure that they are healthy and have not been exposed to anyone with the virus. All staff members and vendors will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. Any staff member or vendor exhibiting a fever or any other COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave the property.
- Creating an open air environment in the barn (weather permitting) with windows, doors open and fans on to assist with airflow.
- Implementing policy and procedure guidelines for non-essential guest interactions including restrictions on handshakes and accepting tips. Please inform your guests of our no tip policy.
- Tables will be spaced with a minimum of 6’ between tables of families.
- Tables will be separated by families and/or quarantined groups.
- Each table is limited to a maximum of 8 guests per table.
- We will have one way traffic flow when entering and leaving the bar. There will also be markers on the floor when picking up food to help maintain social distancing.
- Guests are currently required to wear cloth face masks when walking around the property or socializing with guests from other tables. Guests may remove masks when they are at their dinner tables.
- Staggered arrival and departure times.
We’re now accepting reservations for overnight stays in our Blue Bell Farm Cottage! The cottage rental is $300 per night and we do require a two night minimum rental. All rentals are spaced one week apart. Please contact us at 660-888-6011 or email@example.com if you would like to stay on the farm this fall!