We specialize in creating beautiful one-of-a-kind weddings! Our bespoke wedding packages, services and amenities allow you to relax and enjoy precious time spent with loved ones while we put all of the special details in place. Our spacious farm and estate offers an unlimited range of options for your ceremony and reception.
We include the following amenities with your rental.
* On site venue manager
* White folding ceremony chairs
* X-back wood reception chairs
* 66″ Round tables, 6′ rectangular folding table, white farm tables
* Set up and breakdown of ceremony chairs
* Set up and break down of reception tables, chairs, linens
* Multiple indoor, outdoor and covered ceremony options
* Bridal cottage
* Trash removal
* Heat and A.C in all indoor areas.
* Preferred vendor recommendations
* Preferred accommodations list
* Rental for engagement photos
* Men’s and Womens ADA compliant restrooms
* Wood burning fireplace in barn
* Outdoor bonfire (weather permitting)
* Unlimited vendor meetings and tours
2019/2020 RENTAL RATES
1 Day Rental (Saturday only) $5,000
1 Day Rental Hours
* One hour rehearsal at ceremony time on Friday
* 12pm – 12am on Saturday
2 Day Rental (Friday & Saturday) $6,500
Two Day Rental Hours
* 3pm – 9pm on Friday – available for your rehearsal dinner
* Bridal cottage overnight stay for Bride and her maids
* 9am- 12am on Saturday
Weekend rental options are available as well!
*A 6.85% state sales tax will be applied to venue rental pricing.
Our seasonally inspired catering menus feature vegetables, herbs, chicken, pork and beef sourced from our farm and our community of farmers and artisan partners. Everything is prepared at the farm and made from scratch for your beautiful wedding dinner.
Our catering package includes:
* Elegant white ceramic plates, bowls and platters
* Silver flatware
* Elegant water glasses
* White table linens and choice of napkin color (additional colors and custom fabrics may be rented)
* Set up and breakdown
* Salad, entree, two sides, beverages
* Buffet serving equipment, table number holders
* Indoor (climate controlled) and covered outdoor reception dinner locations. We also have a landscaped patio for tented receptions.
Blue Bell Farm offers elegant dining spaces and farm – to – table wedding catering services for up to 300 guests. Events with over 175 guests will require tent rental services.
Outside dinner catering is prohibited in the high season months of May, June, September and October. Outside catering from one of our preferred vendors is only permitted in the off-season months of July, August, November and December. Our reception dinner catering package starts at $35 per guest for a beautiful farm-to-table inspired dinner that includes your choice of salad, entree (chicken or pork), two seasonal sides, and beverages. Please inquire for our seasonal reception dinner menus.
Additional Catering Pricing
Passed Appetizers: Vegetable: $4, Chicken, Pork: $6, Beef, Fish: $8
Stationary Appetizer Displays: Local Fruit & Cheese: $10, Seasonal Crostini or Flatbreads: $10, Grazing Board with Charcuterie: $15
Homemade Baked Goods:
Biscuits, Artisan Bread, Rolls: $3
Dessert: Cakes, Cupcakes, Pies: $6
Custom Wedding Cakes: Priced by design
*A 20% service fee (includes all costs for service staff and gratuities) and 6.85% state sales tax will be applied to all catering pricing.
Your bar menu will feature beers from local craft breweries and delicious wines that have been selected to compliment your wedding day
feast. Our lovely “His and Hers” signature cocktails are made with fresh ingredients from our garden and premium spirits.
Bar services include:
* Seasonal bar menu tasting for two
* Beer, wine and cocktail glassware
* Professional and friendly bartenders
* Two – indoor and outdoor bar locations
* Set up and breakdown of all bar related items
* Signature cocktail design
Bar services Pricing (4 hour minimum)
Beer & Wine – $6 per guest per hour
* 2 house red wines
* 2 house white wines
* 2 beers on draft
Beer & Wine & Spirits – $9 per guest per hour
* 2 premium red wines
* 2 premium white wines
* 2 beers on draft
* Premium vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, tequila
* Premium mixers and garnishes
*20% service fee and state sales tax will be applied to all bar service pricing.
Our in – house wedding coordination services are designed so that you can relax and enjoy your day with family and friends. Our skilled planning team and preferred vendors work together to make your wedding day dreams come true!
Wedding coordination services include:
* Detailed seating layouts
* Linen orders and selections
* Ceremony & reception decor selections
* Wedding budget consultation
* 4 planning meetings: 12 month, 6 month, 1 month and 1 week
* Friday timeline – sent to all vendors
* Saturday timeline – sent to all vendors
* Rehearsal and wedding day coordination
Wedding planning perks:
* Unlimited on-site vendor meetings
* Online planning portal and wedding website
* Access to BBF emergency throughout wedding day
* Unlimited contact with planner via phone and email
* Digital Mood board
* Assistance with packing wedding gifts and decor
* $1,800 plus 6.85% sales tax
Ready to learn more?
CLICK HERE to schedule your tour or book our beautiful venue for your special day!