We specialize in creating beautiful one-of-a-kind weddings! Our customizable services and amenities allow you to relax and the wedding planning process and your wedding celebration weekend.
Your Blue Bell Farm Venue Rental Includes:
* Exclusive use of the property for your wedding weekend
* On-site Venue Manager
Your choice of indoor and outdoor ceremony locations – Barn, Deck, Lawn, Stone Patio
* Lawn – overlooking scenic ponds and pasures
* Deck or New Stone Patio.
* Barn – with elegant chandeliers and cathedral height ceiling
Wedding Planning Services.
* Customized seating plans
* Assistance with linen and rental selections (with catering service)
* Logistics and timeline assistance
Unlimited calls, emails and vendor tours
3-4 Blue Bell Farm Planning Meetings. 1. Welcome Meeting 2. Catering Meeting 3. One Month Meeting 4. One Week Meeting
The meetings may take place at the farm, zoom or by phone if needed.
* Hair & make up bar, full bathroom with tub, shower and vanities
* Kitchenette with coffee and tea, mini fridge & Living Room
* Beautiful bright white bedroom with chandelier and hooks for dresses (also available for overnight rental!)
* Reclaimed wood bar with bar stools and leather lounge furniture
* Hooks for hanging suits
Tables and Chairs
* Folding Tables – 25 – 66″ round , 10 – 6′ rectangular
* Farm tables
* wooden reception chairs, white ceremony chairs, ceremony benches
Set Up & Tear Down
* Blue Bell Farm will set up all reception tables and chairs. Your coordinator will set up the ceremony site per the design.
* Blue Bell Farm will set up and tear down all Blue Bell Farm service and dinner equipment. Outside catering companies will be responsible for all set up, clean up, tear down and all necessary rental items. Blue Bell Farm catering equipment may also be rented.
Audio & Visual
* Projector and drop down movie screen
* House music sound system in barn (not for D.J music or toasts)
Heat, A.C, Wifi
* Heat & AC throughout barn and bridal cottage
* Use of our commercial kitchen for your catering and storage needs
* Unlimited Wifi use throughout the property
Catering & Bar Menu Proposals (catering and bar services are not included with your rental)
* Custom Blue Bell Farm Bar Proposal
* Custom Blue Bell Farm Reception Dinner Proposal
* Option to use outside licensed and insured catering companies.
Catering Prep Kitchen – included with venue rental
* Cooler & Ice Machine
* Oven, warming oven
* Speed racks, stainless steel prep tables, dish sinks, dishwasher
The barn can accommodate weddings with150 or less guests. For 2021 weddings, we recommend a tent rental to accommodate social distancing.
Please contact us for our 2021/2022 available dates or to schedule a tour!
In addition to welcoming outside catering, Blue Bell Farm artisan wedding catering services are available for weddings with 150 or less guests May through October. Your delicious menu will be prepared fresh on the farm by our talented culinary team.
Our catering menus are inspired by the season and feature the best ingredients available from our farm and our community of farmers and artisan partners.
Our catering pricing includes:
* Elegant white ceramic plates, bowls and platters
* Silver flatware
* Water glasses
* Set up and breakdown of all catering related items (plates, napkins, glasses, flatware, menus, candles, table numbers, buffet, beverage and dessert tables.
* Catering proposal with options and pricing
* Buffet, beverage and dessert tables
* Indoor (climate controlled) and covered outdoor reception dinner locations. We also have a landscaped patio for open air tent receptions.
Spring Celebration Menu
Passed Appetizer: garden spring roll bites
Farm Salad: spring greens with seasonal fruit, local cheese, almonds and honey raspberry vinaigrette
Bread Basket: warm fresh baked bread with whipped herb butter
Entree: citrus brined and roasted farm chicken served with fresh spring herb sauce
Sides: grilled garden vegetables & garlic rosemary roasted potatoes
Dessert Display: blueberry hand pies with lemon glaze
Beverages: homemade lemonade or berry iced tea
Fall Harvest Menu
Passed Appetizers: roasted grape crostini with honeyed ricotta
Farm Salad: fall greens with spiced pecans, local smoked cheddar cheese, heirloom apples, and maple apple cider vinaigrette.
Bread Basket: warm buttermilk biscuits with whipped honey butter
Entree: smoked Blue Bell Farm pork with house made blackberry bbq sauce
Sides: sweet potato casserole & grilled fall vegetables with sea salt and garlic infused olive oil
Dessert Display: apple hand pies with maple cinnamon whipped cream
Beverages: homemade lemonade or spiced cider
Please contact us for our 2021/2022 Catering brochure!
Your bar menu can feature your favorite beers from local craft breweries and delicious wines that have been selected to compliment your wedding day feast. Our lovely signature cocktails are made with fresh ingredients from our garden and premium spirits.
Bar services include:
* Customizable bar packages
* Beer, wine and cocktail glassware
* Professional and friendly bartenders
* Two – indoor and outdoor bar locations
* Set up and breakdown of all bar related items
* Signature cocktail design
All bar services and alcoholic beverages are provided to your guests by Blue Bell Farm.
Let us help you with all of the details so you can relax and enjoy your day with family and friends. Our experienced planning team and preferred vendors work together to make your wedding day dreams come true!
Wedding design and planning services and meetings are included with your rental!
* Custom seating layout options
* Linen orders and selections (with catering services)
* 4 planning meetings (on site or by zoom or phone if needed)
* Timeline consultation
* Preferred wedding coordinator recommendations
Ready to learn more?
CLICK HERE to schedule your tour or book our beautiful venue for your special day!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.