We specialize in creating beautiful one-of-a-kind weddings! Our customizable services and amenities allow you to relax and enjoy precious time spent with loved ones while we put all of the special details in place.
Your Blue Bell Farm Venue Rental Includes:
* Exclusive use of the property for your rental period
* On-site Venue Manager
* Gardens & Games for your enjoyment!
Your choice of ceremony locations – Barn, Covered White Deck, Lawn, Stone Patio
* Lawn – under the shade of our beautiful walnut trees
* Deck or New Stone Patio – overlooking ponds and pastures. Tent can be added!
* Barn – with elegant chandeliers and cathedral height ceiling
Option to add wedding planning, design and coordination services.
* Customized seating and design plans
* Rehearsal and wedding day timelines
* Mood boards & online wedding planning portal and wedding website.
Unlimited calls, emails and vendor tours.
4 Blue Bell Farm Planning Meetings. The meetings may take place at the farm, zoom or by phone if needed.
Rehearsal & wedding day coordination.
* Hair & make up bar, full bathroom with tub, shower and vanities
* Kitchenette with coffee and tea, mini fridge & Living Room
* Beautiful bright white bedroom with chandelier and hooks for dresses (also available for overnight rental!)
* Reclaimed wood bar with bar stools and leather lounge furniture
* Hooks for hanging suits
* Full bar (with bartending services)
Tables and Chairs
* Folding Tables – 25 – 66″ round , 10 – 6′ rectangular
* 7′ white farm tables
* 150 X back wooden chairs, 200 white folding chairs
Set Up & Tear Down
* Set up and tear down of BBF tables & chairs.
* Set up and tear down of all Blue Bell Farm service and dinner equipment. Outside catering companies will be responsible for all set up, clean up, tear down and all necessary rental items. Blue Bell Farm catering equipment may also be rented.
Audio & Visual
* Projector and drop down movie screen
* House music sound system in barn (not for D.J music or toasts)
Heat, A.C, Wifi
* Heat & AC throughout barn and bridal cottage
* Use of our commercial kitchen for your catering and storage needs
* Unlimited Wifi use throughout the property
Catering & Bar Menu Proposals (catering and bar services are not included with your rental)
* Custom Blue Bell Farm Bar Proposal
* Custom Blue Bell Farm Reception Dinner Proposal
* Option to use outside preferred caterers
Catering Prep Kitchen – Available to outside catering with 10% kitchen rental fee.
* Cooler & Ice Machine
* Oven, warming oven
* Speed racks, stainless steel prep tables, dish sinks, dishwasher
The barn can accommodate weddings with150 or less guests. For larger weddings, a tent may be placed on our adjacent stone patio.
Please contact us for our 2020/2021 available dates, catering and wedding brochures!
Blue Bell Farm offers elegant, artisan wedding catering services for up to 150 guests. Your delicious menu will be prepared fresh on the farm by our talented culinary team.
Our catering menus are inspired by the season and feature the best ingredients available from our farm and our community of farmers and artisan partners.
Our catering pricing includes:
* Elegant white ceramic plates, bowls and platters
* Silver flatware
* Water glasses
* Set up and breakdown of all catering related items (plates, napkins, glasses, flatware, menus, candles, table numbers, buffet, beverage and dessert tables.
* Catering proposal with options and pricing
* Buffet, beverage and dessert tables (set up and linens)
* Table number holders, votive candles
* Indoor (climate controlled) and covered outdoor reception dinner locations. We also have a landscaped patio for tented receptions with 150+ guests.
Spring Celebration Menu
Passed Appetizers: strawberry goat cheese crostini & garden spring rolls
Farm Salad: spring greens with seasonal fruit, local cheese, almonds and honey raspberry vinaigrette
Bread Basket: warm fresh baked bread with whipped herb butter
Entree: citrus brined and roasted farm chicken served with fresh spring herbs
Sides: grilled spring vegetables & garlic rosemary roasted potatoes
Dessert Display: blueberry hand pies with lemon glaze
Beverages: homemade lemonade or berry iced tea, locally roasted coffee served with dessert
Fall Harvest Menu
Passed Appetizers: roasted grape crostini with honeyed ricotta & balsamic glazed steak and vegetable rolls
Farm Salad: fall greens with spiced pecans, local smoked cheddar cheese, heirloom apples, and maple apple cider vinaigrette.
Bread Basket: warm buttermilk biscuits with whipped honey butter
Entree: smoked Blue Bell Farm pork with house made blackberry bbq sauce
Sides: sweet potato casserole & grilled fall vegetables with sea salt and garlic infused olive oil
Dessert Display: apple hand pies with maple cinnamon whipped cream
Beverages: homemade lemonade or spiced cider, locally roasted coffee served with dessert
Please contact us for our 2020/2021 Catering brochure!
Your bar menu can feature your favorite beers from local craft breweries and delicious wines that have been selected to compliment your wedding day feast. Our lovely signature cocktails are made with fresh ingredients from our garden and premium spirits.
Bar services include:
* Customizable bar packages
* Beer, wine and cocktail glassware
* Professional and friendly bartenders
* Two – indoor and outdoor bar locations
* Set up and breakdown of all bar related items
* Signature cocktail design
All bar services and alcoholic beverages are provided to your guests by Blue Bell Farm.
Let us help you with all of the details so you can relax and enjoy your day with family and friends. Our experienced planning team and preferred vendors work together to make your wedding day dreams come true!
Wedding design, planning and coordination services may be added to your venue rental!
* Custom seating layout options
* Linen orders and selections
* 4 planning meetings (on site or by zoom or phone if needed)
* Rehearsal and wedding day timelines – sent to all vendors
* Rehearsal and wedding day coordination service
Wedding planning perks:
* Unlimited on-site vendor meetings
* Online planning portal and wedding website
* Access to BBF emergency kit throughout wedding day
* Ceremony & reception decor set up
* Mood board & color palette selection assistance
Ready to learn more?
CLICK HERE to schedule your tour or book our beautiful venue for your special day!