We specialize in creating beautiful one-of-a-kind weddings! Our bespoke wedding packages, services and amenities allow you to relax and enjoy precious time spent with loved ones while we put all of the special details in place.
Your Blue Bell Farm Venue Rental Includes:
* Exclusive use of the property from noon on Friday until 11:30pm on Saturday
* Clean up and removal of items until noon on Sunday
* Blue Bell Farm Manager onsite for the duration of your event
Your choice of ceremony locations – Barn, Covered White Deck, Lawn, Stone Patio
* Barn – elegant white timber framed barn with chandeliers and sconces
* Deck – white covered deck overlooking ponds and pastures.
* Outdoor – crushed stone patio (with or without tent) or lawn under a canopy of walnut trees.
Wedding Planning & Design Services
* Two Seating Layout Options
* Wedding Timelines for Friday & Saturday
* Mood Board & Online Wedding Planning Portal
Unlimited calls, emails and vendor tours.
4 Blue Bell Farm Planning Meetings. The meetings may take place on the farm or by phone.
Add on wedding planning services such as decor set up and coordination are available as well.
* Hair & make up bar, full bathroom with tub, shower and vanities
* Kitchenette with coffee and tea, mini fridge & Living Room
* White bedroom with chandelier and hooks for dresses
* Reclaimed wood bar with bar stools and leather lounge furniture
* Hooks for hanging suits
* Games and T.V for watching the big game!
Tables and Chairs
* Folding Tables – 25 – 66″ round , 10 – 6′ rectangular
* 6 – 7′ white farm tables
* 150 X back wooden Restoration Hardware dining chairs
Set Up, Linen Selections, Ordering
* Set up of tables & chairs
* Selections and orders for table linens and napkins. Table linens are priced by selections.
Audio & Visual
* Projector and drop down movie screen
* House music sound system in barn (not for D.J music or toasts)
Heat, A.C, Wifi
* Heat & AC throughout barn and bridal cottage
* Use of our commercial kitchen for your catering needs
* Unlimited Wifi use throughout the property
Catering & Bar Menu Proposals (catering and bar services are not included with your rental)
* Custom Blue Bell Farm Bar Proposal
* Custom Blue Bell Farm Reception Dinner Proposal
* Option to use outside preferred caterers
Catering Prep Kitchen – Available to outside catering
* Cooler & Ice
* Oven, warming oven
* Speed racks, stainless steel prep tables, dish sinks, dishwasher
The barn can accommodate weddings with150 or less guests. For larger weddings, a tent may be placed on our adjacent stone patio.
Please contact us for our 2020/2021 available dates, wedding brochure!
Blue Bell Farm offers elegant, artisan wedding catering services for up to 150 guests. Your delicious menu will be prepared fresh on the farm by our talented culinary team.
Our catering menus are inspired by the season and feature the best ingredients available from our farm and our community of farmers and artisan partners.
Our catering pricing includes:
* Elegant white ceramic plates, bowls and platters
* Silver flatware
* Water glasses
* Set up and breakdown of all catering related items (plates, napkins, glasses, flatware, menus, candles, table numbers, buffet, beverage and dessert tables.
* Catering proposal with options and pricing
* Buffet, beverage and dessert tables (set up and linens)
* Table number holders, votive candles
* Indoor (climate controlled) and covered outdoor reception dinner locations. We also have a landscaped patio for tented receptions with 150+ guests.
Spring Celebration Menu
Passed Appetizers: strawberry goat cheese crostini & garden spring rolls
Farm Salad: spring greens with seasonal fruit, local cheese, almonds and honey raspberry vinaigrette
Bread Basket: warm fresh baked bread with whipped herb butter
Entree: citrus brined and roasted farm chicken served with fresh spring herbs
Sides: grilled spring vegetables & garlic rosemary roasted potatoes
Dessert Display: blueberry hand pies with lemon glaze
Beverages: homemade lemonade or berry iced tea, locally roasted coffee served with dessert
Fall Harvest Menu
Passed Appetizers: roasted grape crostini with honeyed ricotta & balsamic glazed steak and vegetable rolls
Farm Salad: fall greens with spiced pecans, local smoked cheddar cheese, heirloom apples, and maple apple cider vinaigrette.
Bread Basket: warm buttermilk biscuits with whipped honey butter
Entree: smoked Blue Bell Farm pork with house made blackberry bbq sauce
Sides: sweet potato casserole & grilled fall vegetables with sea salt and garlic infused olive oil
Dessert Display: apple hand pies with maple cinnamon whipped cream
Beverages: homemade lemonade or spiced cider, locally roasted coffee served with dessert
Please contact us for our 2020/2021 Catering brochure!
Your bar menu will feature beers from local craft breweries and delicious wines that have been selected to compliment your wedding day
feast. Our lovely “His and Hers” signature cocktails are made with fresh ingredients from our garden and premium spirits.
Bar services include:
* Seasonal bar menu tasting for two
* Beer, wine and cocktail glassware
* Professional and friendly bartenders
* Two – indoor and outdoor bar locations
* Set up and breakdown of all bar related items
* Signature cocktail design
All bar services and ingredients are provided to your guests by Blue Bell Farm.
Let us help you with all of the details so you can relax and enjoy your day with family and friends. Our experienced planning team and preferred vendors work together to make your wedding day dreams come true!
Wedding planning services included with your rental include:
* Two seating layout options
* Linen orders and selections
* 4 planning meetings (on site or by phone) : 12 months, 6 months, 3 months, 1 month
* Friday timeline – sent to all vendors
* Saturday timeline – sent to all vendors
Wedding planning perks:
* Unlimited on-site vendor meetings
* Online planning portal and wedding website
* Access to BBF emergency kit throughout wedding day
* Unlimited contact with planner via phone and email
* Mood board & color palette selection assistance
Additional Services (Add Ons)
* Ceremony & reception decor set up
* Rehearsal and wedding day coordination
Ready to learn more?
CLICK HERE to schedule your tour or book our beautiful venue for your special day!